The Caylum Trading Institute will slowly begin resumption of our physical classes to be held in a new, alternative training center in BGC, Taguig City.
Introducing the Global Market Trader Specialization Program developed by Caylum. Learn the tried and tested strategies and advanced methods of capitalizing on global markets and the local exchange while enhancing your depth of knowledge with real-time live market examples and trading ideas. We’ve reviewed and rehashed all our trading guidelines and rules and merged them with everything the market has taught us throughout this pandemic and sharing them with those who are willing to put in the hard work and commitment to our craft. This is a course designed for professionals by professionals.
- This course will require applicants to take a preliminary assessment. Our admin team will contact you with regards to the schedule for the brief examination.
- Applicant interviews will still be conducted after results are reviewed by the admissions panel.
- A condensed thesis will still be required to be completed and submitted by the end of the 3-week program. The evaluation of the thesis will determine whether students can proceed with an additional 3-week internship to work directly with our CTS Global proprietary trading teams.
- Take the time to completely read through the curriculum in the link below.
- Hiring opportunities will be available upon completion and review of the internship period.
Please view our course outline and application requirements first before registering for this program. A screening process will be conducted before acceptance into the course, please note that registration does not mean you have successfully secured a seat. Click here to read through our curriculum.
Course Period: 3 WEEKS
Schedule: 2022 Aug. 30 – Sept. 3 / Sept. 5-9 / Sept. 12-17
Time: 2:00PM – 6:00PM
Class Size: Maximum 20 Students per class
Full Course Fee: PHP 150,000.00 / USD 3,000.00